Sunday, April 17, 2011

Long Time

Good afternoon there to everyone, and a happy Palm Sunday to you. Today marks the beginning of Holy Week. It has been (as many a time) WAY too long since I have last posted. My apologies go out, once again, to everyone. First off, I am still working for Knight Transportation. Knight and I have settled our difference somewhat and, for a while, will continue working with them.

Recently I have fulfilled a dream that I have had for a long time. I purchased a motor home. A 1978 Southwind. Now granted it's not a brand new Winnebago Journey, but it's a good starter coach and it keeps me busy on my days off with minor fixes. I've enclosed some pictures. Please note that these are some earlier photos of when I first picked it up. Many things have been done to it since, including the awning, the mirror, and the hubcaps.

You'll have to forgive me for how short this post is today, for I have been feeling a bit under the weather lately. I will post again soon along with progress photos of my work on the R.V.

Have a safe and wonderful weekend and have a beautiful Easter holiday!!

--Max

No comments:

Post a Comment